Enterprise Application Integration
BizTalk is Microsoft’s Integration and connectivity server solution. BizTalk Server provides a solution that allows organizations to more easily connect disparate systems. Including over 25 multi-platform adapters and a robust messaging infrastructure, BizTalk Server provides connectivity between core systems both inside and outside your organization. In addition to integration functionality, BizTalk also provides strong durable messaging, a rules engine, EDI connectivity, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), RFID capabilities and IBM Host/Mainframe connectivity.
IBM Integration Bus
IBM Integration Bus formerly known as WebSphere Message Broker is an enterprise service bus (ESB) providing connectivity and universal data transformation for service-oriented architecture (SOA) and non-SOA environments. Now businesses of any size can eliminate point-to-point connections and batch processing regardless of platform, protocol or data format.
With IBM Integration Bus:
- Utilize robust capabilities to address diverse integration requirements to meet the needs of any size project.
- Help your entire organization make smarter business decisions by providing rapid access, visibility and control over data as it flows through your business applications and systems.
- Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applications and web services, removing the need for complex point-to-point connectivity.
- Provide extensive support for Microsoft applications and services to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
- Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation to help you more quickly and easily support business needs and scale with business growth.