Networking & Infrastructure Solutions
Chartered Systems Integration has the knowledge and skills required to design, install, configure and troubleshoot converged local-area and wide-area networks with 100 to 500 or more end-devices.
CSI designs networks mainly on CISCO platforms, with the following technologies:
- Quality of Service
- VOIP Solutions
- Security-oriented features
- Advanced security
- Wireless and video solutions
- Routing / Switching
We have a structured procedure to ensure our clients receive the best service:
- CSI visits client to undertake a survey and assessment of any current networking infrastructure, a meeting is held with all the relevant IT personnel to get an understanding of the company requirements now and in the future.
- A network design / architecture is then created by the CSI networking team and passed on to the client.
- The third stage is the implementation, installation and configuration of the agreed architecture.
- The final stage is the management, maintenance and troubleshooting of the network by the CSI team.